Monday, August 11, 2008

Some of the Restaurants I dined in while in Rapid City, SD


Applebee's has great food and a large variety.


The Alpine Inn is a fabulous, authentic German restaurant located in Hill City, a deliteful 20 mile scenic motorcyle ride from Rapid City. One of my absolute favorites!!


The Saigon offers Vietnamese and Chinese Cuisine


The Road Killed Cafe serves greats hamburgers, um, with beef, I think


Minerva's has a great Sunday Brunch



The Olive Garden is a favorite of mine for lunch



Fuddrucker's has the best hamburgers served with fresh, homemade buns. And Moose Drool beer!!!



I got to dine with Elivs!!




And my friend John.

5 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You ate in all those places?!? Wow!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Hi John! Sally, I hope you aren't gaining weight!

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger owner said...

Talked with John last night and great to see his pic today

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally
Give the DNC and Nobama hell

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger sally said...

10-4!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home