Friday, July 25, 2008

SOLD!!

Again!! Maybe!!

My neighbors, who have wanted to buy my condo for a year and a half I've recently heard, accepted an offer on their condo and I accepted their off on my condo. My realtor was on her way to fax me the offer contact when my buyers called her and told her they don't want to go through with it after all. GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Well, 24 hours later I accepted an off on my condo from the buyer who was the original buyer of my neighbors condo. Very nerve racking!!!

My work here in Cheyenne is now done. Saturday morning I'm heading to Rapid City for a few weeks. Hopefully the purchase contract will be at the FAX store when I arrive there. :-@

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Well, congratulations, I guess. That is pretty confusing and I'm sure, nerve racking. Good luck!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Serves your neighbors right! If they hadn't backed out, they would have gotten what they wanted. Anyway, I'm glad yours is sold. Does that mean you have to rush back to Phoenix?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger sally said...

Diana,
refer to next BLOG entry. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home