Monday, July 14, 2008

The End of the Rally


In reference to Barb's comment about every yard in Lander having a creek running through it, here's the creek that ran right next to my RV site.


Here's a shot of my RV park next door neighbors cooking buffalo burgers on Friday evening. They invited me to join them but I had just eaten my left over sub sandwich from the day's poker run.


Dog on a Hog!!


Saturday evening's festivities included the Awards Ceremony and a Pig Roast. I didn't win an award but I did win one of the raffle prizes - a cool Harley mesh bucket filled with lots of miscellaneous Harley items, including an X-large T-shirt that maybe will fit me someday, a picture frame, a frosty mug, leather cleaner, chrome cleaner, several key chains, some magnets and pins.......


When the Wyoming HOG Rally puts on a HOG Roast, they don't fool around!!
He was very tasty, and enjoyed by all!!


4 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Diana said...

Your pig looks a lot fatter than the one we had at Paul's. But I guess it had to feed more people.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger sally said...

The HOG Piggy had to feed 200 peolpe. And it was smoked, not cooked on a spit. I guess that makes a difference

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger onthemove said...

Ride safe!! I enjoy seeing all the places you rode with the group. Good pig shot.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You are lucky with those prizes. Sounds like you got some good stuff and had fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home