Monday, June 23, 2008

My Last Day in Helena





Sunday I went on a 140 mile motorcycle ride. I was hoping to add a few more pictures to my Scavenger Hunt Photo collection. I've sent in 21 pictures so far and hoped to add three or four more on Sunday. I found three of the right scenes, but I didn't have the required number of bikes and people to qualify the picture for the contest. :-(

Monday I did a little more shopping in tax free Montana. My first stop was at Von's for diesel. I got 14.47 gallons at $4.55 (3 cents off with Von's card) for a total of $66.00. My mileage clocked at 14.1 MPG :-) Then I went to the mall. At JC Penney's I bought a few unmentionables (on sale) and some socks (also on sale.) Then I went to Dillard's and bought some Estee Lauder makeup (never on sale!!). I bought some really good, I hope, shampoo and conditioner at half price from a beauty supply shop going out of business. I got my hair trimmed, then found another Wheat Montana Deli and treated myself to the same kind of sandwich I had a few days ago. Then I had HALF a chocolate, cherry, macadamia cookie for dessert :-)

I was amazed at how void the mall was of shoppers, and how many shops sat vacant. But I know where all the shoppers are - AT WAL-MART, of course!!

Condo update - There's another possible buyer for my neighbor's condo. If her's sells, she still wants to buy mine. :-)


Oliver sleeping in his Pet Patio



AHHHHHHH!! Cute little Ollie!!

4 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Sounds like you're doing pretty well with the pictures at 21. I hope Oliver is feeling better.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger sally said...

Oliver is doing pretty well. It was mainly me who wasn't doing well with the very aging Oliver. :-(

One last day for photos. Tomorrow I have to have them all turned in.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Glad to see Oliver looking good.

When do we get to see more of the scavenger hunt pictures?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger sally said...

I'll post more scavenger hunt pics soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home