Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YIKES!!!


This was the scene shortly before dark, Tuesday evening. But shortly after I awoke Wednesday morning..............................





YIKES!!! SNOW!! Well, not enough to break out the snow shovel, but the temp in my trailer at 6:00 AM Wednesday morning was 35 degrees. And 28 degrees outside. Actually it didn't start snowing until after I'd been up for awhile. And the reason I got up so early was because I was awaken by the few dozen cows right outside my trailer, muching on grass and bumping into the sides of the trailer. I tried to open the window above the sofa, but it was frozen shut. So, I opened the front door and shooed the cows away from there. They fled. I went outside to check for damage. I found none, but did notice pesky little white things flying around. It wasn't long before I realized they were snow flakes. I'm not sure which is worse - pesky little flying pests, or SNOW!!

Wyoming in June is colder than Phoenix in January!!



2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

What crazy weather! I was going to say send some cool this way, but today was pretty perfect - in the 70's. It was in the 90's the whole time I was at my father's. He actually turned on the air conditioner just for me.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Diana said...

Wow, am I glad I didn't go there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home