Monday, August 18, 2008

Misc. pictures around Rapid City, SD


I'm sure one of my old lawn mowers is in there somewhere.



This MC rider is prepared, just in case!!!


Jurassic Park in Rapid City????



E-I-E-I-O

You don't even have to pay to see the goats on the sky walk!! I took these shots from the parking lot.






This rig pulled into the Thornton, CO Harley-Davidson Dealership where I spent Sunday night. Something was cooking inside the barrels. I could see the smoke coming out the smoke stack, and smell something very yummy!!

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Neat shots. Especially like the unfixable lawn mowers. Maybe Willy is not very good at fixing them...

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You found more interesting things to photograph than I did. Especially love the goats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home