Friday, November 12, 2010

Work, work, work!!

I'm finally finishing up the updating of my kitchen.


Here's the old stove and microwave. I've always thought they weren't very attractive.


So, I had the old ones hauled away.


After much work removing unwanted tile, adding a 110 electical outlet and some gas pipe,


and prepping for the microwave...



VOILA!!! I just love my (almost) new Kenmore gas range and Kenmore microwave. These look more normal and like they belong there.


Next, a new kitchen window, a new (or almost new) all white dishwasher, new window blinds and new white outlets, switches and wall plates. Plus, a little more painting and then the kitchen updating will be complete. Next, the laundry room!!!

When I'm not working on my house I'm agonizing over the Argosy.
Here's where the shower pan goes. I've been working on scraping, chiseling and sanding the Liquid Nails, or something similar, from the shower wall area and from the shower pan. I just about have the shower pan ready for a few coats of Krylon Fusion paint.

4 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Juengst said...

That's really looking great, I hope to start redoing my kitchen soon..where did you get the Stove?

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger sally said...

Craig's List, Harold.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

I love all the WHITE appliances! I hate stainless steel. White is so much easier to keep clean. I also love the new gas stove. I learned to love cooking with gas while in the motorhome and also wanted in the house! Carry on!!!!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

I'm soooo jealous - I want a GAS stove! It all looks terrific.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home