Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New screen on the screen door

This project turned out really well. Mom cut the new screen material and I installed it, with her help. The little spline fit just perfectly into the little slot and the screen came out nice and taut. I didn't slice into the screen material even once. I wish all the Argosy projects went this well.

It's hard to tell, but the new screen is there. The next project is new weather stripping on the screen door and new light fixture installation.


At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

This project is going to keep you busy...and poor! I can't wait to see it when it is finished. Don't get discouraged. Concentrate on the successes!!

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Juengst said...

Sally that's a really great job on the door.

Sounds like you're going to have a very busy winter, with all the refurbishment projects.

Good luck and enjoy yourself.



Post a Comment

<< Home