Monday, June 21, 2010

Santa Fe

I arrived at my destination in Santa Fe and discovered I was looking at the wrong building, and the ever important parking lot, on Panoramio. If I had paid more attention to my directions to the location I would have figured it out before I arrived. So, the parking conditions aren't quite as nice as I was expecting, but I guess it will do. It is close and convenient to all the errands I have planned for tomorrow. I just hope that if it does rain in a few days, like predicted, the dirt lot won't become a mud bog. I might drive up to Hyde Memorial State Park and check it out and move up there if it looks appealing. But after yesterday's stay at a State Park I've had enough of other people's eye irritating campfire smoke!!

It's windy and warm, but hopefully those conditions will improve soon.

Later~~~~~

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

It's probably too late to say this now, but I remember the Elks in Santa Fe as being in a perfect location - close to downtown, and on top of a hill with a view.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger sally said...

That's where I'm at, Barb, at the Elks. It's a bit dusty, but yes, a very good location!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home