Monday, March 01, 2010

I DID IT!!!

Here's the picture again of the STABBED RADIO.



When stabbing didn't work any longer, I started using a clock radio, which I had to plug into the inverter, and hang from the mini blinds for it to work.


I finally found and received a new RV radio. Here's the hole after the old radio was removed and before the new one was installed.


Here's the new radio. It was surprisingly easy to install. There were two things to disconnect from the old one and reconnect to the new one. The hard part was finding the TUNER UP AND TUNER DOWN buttons. They are down towards the bottom with the CD player buttons.


I tune the radio to 88.1 FM and turn on my Sirius Radio Receiver and Sirius plays through the regular radio. Sometimes 88.1 doesn't come in really clear. Or maybe I have an antenna problem. = )

3 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

I am WOMAN!!!!! YEAH for you!!!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You go, girl!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I knew you could do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home