Wednesday, February 24, 2010

EBay and the Radio




A few days ago I participated in my first EBay auction. I found new radios, like my old, stabbed one, being auctioned on EBay. After much drama my bet was NOT the highest. I did a little more searching and found the exact same radio available to purchase, not bid on, and so I purchased one for $10.00 less than my highest bid on the auction one. = ) Someone bought a bunch of these radios from an RV manufacturer that went out of business and is auctioning and selling them on EBay. I'm tracking my purchase. Yesterday afternoon my radio left Indiana!! I'm so anxious to get the new radio installed. I should be able to do it myself. Whatever I disconnect from the old one I'll connect to the new one and, PRESTO!! The new one will work!! I hope!!

Check back soon for the next chapter in the Saga of the Stabbed Radio.

5 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Good LucK!! I'm sure you can do it, and then you won't have to explain the weird knife holder to new visitors!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Good point, Mary Ellen. I'll bet visitors get a little nervous! And good Ebay shopping, Sally!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger sally said...

I removed the sharp item because that didn't even help make it play any longer. Now I'm using a clock radio that has to be HUNG from the mini-blinds to work right. I'll post a picture of that soon.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Good job on Ebay. I'm still too intimidated by that to try it.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger sally said...

It was a bit intimidating, but I was desperate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home