Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Paneling Is Gone!!!

I've spent almost a year deciding if I wanted to remove the ugly paneling from the wall in my bedroom. I originally painted it to match the rest of the walls, but yesterday I decided it has to come down.





One panel gone...



Two panels gone......



The third and last panel is gone. Notice the 45 years of dirt on the wall. I scraped the glue and I'm hoping the paint will cover the residue left behind.



Then I removed the old baseboards and will replace them with 3 1/2" baseboards to match the news one in the living room, dining room, kitchen, hall and bathroom.


I put the bedroom back in order. After a good nights sleep, tomorrow I paint!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Diana said...

You never cease to amaze me!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

It's gonna look awesome! I can't believe how similar our tastes are. I have quilts in the bedroom, too!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You are sooo funny. Don't you ever stop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home