Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keeping busy!!

Since I don't have a totally functioning camera right now (Diana, the big view screen on the Minolta isn't working, so the only way to see pictures is to load them into the computer) I have no pictures to share. I was going to take pictures of all my new cruise wear outfits, but that's on hold. Hopefully I'll have time to do that after my new camera arrives early this coming week.
So, all I've been doing is shopping, mostly at local thrift shops, for my cruise wear outfits and shoes, fretting over and hopefully successfully fixing my leaky sprinkler line, going to dentist and doctor appointments, doggie groomer appointments, getting a hair trim and a manicure, washing, ironing and organizing my suitcases, going on a motorcycle ride now and then, taking a friend to the airport, and counting down the days until I join 1800 of my closest friends on Holland America's Oosterdam cruise ship. 6 days!! = )

5 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Are you having fun yet???? Don't worry, once all the hub bub is over and you are relaxed on the ship, it will all be worth it! ENJOY!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger sally said...

Thanks, ME!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Sounds like a lot of trouble to have fun! Can't wait to see the outfits.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger sally said...

The new camera seems to be right on schedule for delivery tomorrow. And I'm sure this will be my last cruise. Way too much work and stress for me!! I hope it turns out to be worth it.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Thanks for troubleshooting my old cameras so I can finally throw them away. Did you get a Canon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home