Friday, October 02, 2009

The Canine and Feline line-up

This is Little Miss Molly, a West Highland White Terrier. She's quite the lady at 15 years old. I've known her since she was 4 or 5. She's aged a bit, but her mom sure hasn't!!


Sweet Shadow. I'm not sure what breed Shadow is. She still gets so excited and amazed that I know her name.



This is Mellow Yellow. I'm not sure if Yellow is a girl or boy, but Yellow started talking to me Friday morning. I'm not sure what it all means.



One dark evening I entered her motor home and I couldn't find Mitzi, the Shih Tzu, anywhere. I looked under and behind every chair, nook and cranny. I called her and rattled her favorite treat package, but to no avail. I was beginning to think I left her in the wrong motor home. But I finally found her in her crate. She opens and closes the crate door all by herself.



This is Koda, a Springer Spaniel. He's a good boy and the only one I let off the leash during walks. He doesn't stand still long enough for me to get a good picture. He loves his Milk Bones!!



This is Mr. Hobbs, a Boston Terrier. He doesn't like to pose for pictures. He likes going for walks though, and wonders why he's the only one parked in the campground while everyone else is in the parking lot. (His motor home won't start and can't be moved)




Pepper the Doodle (Dachshund and Poodle mix), is very shy with other people when his mommy, Dottie, is around, but just like Dottie told me, when she isn't around, I am now Pepper's new best friend. Pepper is a little shy when I first enter his motor home, but as soon as he gets outside on the leash, he's so happy and, well, Peppy!!! Yep, Peppy Pepper the Puppy!! Say that really fast three times !



Peaches lurks by the front door with the hopes of making a Great Escape.


I captured a rare sighting of Moxxie, aka The Mexican Woman. She's usually hiding somewhere in the bedroom, but the last few times I entered, there she was, on the floor by the driver's seat.





Star, a Deer Chihuahua, was one of the best posers. I guess she really likes having her picture taken. She's still wondering what I did with her daddy, Austin.




Pebble is a PBGV, Petit Basset Griffon Vendeena. She loves getting out of the motor home for walks and I try to walk her with other dogs, mainly to tire her out so she won't be so sad when she has to go back into her home. She doesn't seem to like being left along and gets a bit vocal for awhile about her displeasure with the situation. But she's a sweetie!!



After a hard day walking and feeding 8 dogs, and feeding and scooping for 3 cats, IT'S MOOSE DROOL TIME with my favorite guy, Dan.
What time is it?

7 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Patty McMorrow said...

I truly enjoyed your discription of each pet and what each needed. Sounds like you are enjoying your job

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

I'm gonna guess you're "pet sitting!" Where did all the mammas and pappas go? Green River?

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

OOOPPPS! I just read the next entry and found out about the houseboat trip! Answered my own question!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You are such a good pet sitter. They are so lucky to have you!

We should be arriving tomorrow, Sunday. Can't wait to see you again.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Yes, I really loved all the descriptions too. You are definitely the best pet-sitter ever, and we all appreciated it sooooo much.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger sally said...

It was definitely an adventure!! I really enjoyed all the different personalities. And I really enjoyed my surprise Moose Drool 6 pack. It really came in handy in the afternoons.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Hundewanderer said...

The dogs and cats are adorable. Even though I'm a big dog lover, you had some cuties there. And I miss having a cat :o( Would you convince PJ I need a cat? :o) hugs, Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home