Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jon's Party

I had to stay in Show Low until after the big social event of the season - Jon's Birthday Party. Jon cooked ribs and chicken and the ladies (Judy, Patricia and Ellie) made coleslaw, potato salad and macaroni salad. They served liquid refreshments and birthday cake. Also, Jon hired a 3 piece Country Western band to entertain us. Jon's sister Jane was there also. Jon and Judy share the same birthday, one year apart.
The weather was perfect, and the food and the band were great!! Everyone had a great time!! I can't wait to see how he tops it next year.











OOOOPS!! I didn't get a picture of the Birthday Boy. = (

6 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

I didn't get Jon and Jane's picture either. I had hoped that you did! Fun party.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger sally said...

But I got a good one of you and Ted!!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Who is Willy Nelson with the braids? Looks like a great time, glad you didn't miss it.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger sally said...

Diana, you mean the guy with the camera? That's the camera strap, not a braid. = )

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

I thought that was Jon taking a picture of you. You could claim that - who would know? (except Jon)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger sally said...

hmmmm. His name is Bob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home