Friday, October 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Here's a sample of what I've been doing since I returned home to my cute little house in Sun City......




There used to be another big bushy bush here....


...here's the bush waiting for the trash truck to haul it away, along with bags of leaves I raked up in the backyard.



This tree used be hanging over the sidewalk, but I trimmed it..


.......here's the trimmings waiting for the trash truck to haul it away.



Here's the cute dual wheel wheel barrow I bought at Lowe's, put together and used to haul all the cuttings and bags from the back and side yard to the curb.


Here's my next project - a leaky sprinkler line. There isn't much room between the elbow and a coupling, so it's taking lots of contemplating before I start hacking off the leaky middle section of pipe.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Keep the stories coming! I enjoy reading about someone else's hard work!!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Diana said...

You're so clever! I don't even know what an elbow and a coupling are...

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger sally said...

I used to work in a hardware store. It came in handy.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

I really like the dual wheel wheelbarrow. We'll have to get one of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home