Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bon Voyage, almost

I had a busy week getting ready for my three week cruise. I had to go through an unexpected root canal last Monday. I'm going on the cruise with a temporary crown. They are usually expected to last two weeks. This one needs to last three weeks.

I am now at the Houston Airport, after a smooth flight from Phoenix. I'm waiting for my connecting flight to Ft. Lauderdale. Another hour and I'll be up at 40,000 feet again.

I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale until Monday, so I hope to log on again before I ship out. Once out on the ship I'm not sure when or if I'll be back on line until I return back to Arizona on Nov. 21st.

Happy Halloween and don't forget to turn your clocks BACK tonight, if your state participates in Day Light Savings.

3 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Please keep us up to date!! I can't wait to hear all about the cruise. Take pictures!!! Especially of YOU all "dolled up!"

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Diana said...

Yes, we want lots of pictures! And please be careful chewing.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Well, it's a good thing that tooth problem didn't happen on the cruise. We'll miss your posts, but look forward to seeing pictures in three weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home