Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A sad day for the America I love

Now with the election behind us, I'm feeling very sad for my country. I don't trust the man who was elected President. There's too many unanswered questions about him starting with the question of his US citizenship all the way to the twenty years he sat in church listening to Jeremiah Wright spew his hate of America and for the majority of Americans. There's also a whole cast of other questionable characters he has surrounded himself with throughout his life.

I didn't like his answer to Joe the Plumber about spreading his wealth around. No matter which figure you use, $250,000 or $200,000 or $150,000 or $120,000 I don't have that kind of wealth for him to be spreading around. However, if those of you reading this are one of those really wealthy people whose income you will be sharing with me I'd like to thank you. I didn't ask for it. I can manage without it, but thank you just the same. I promise I will spend it wisely. On second thought, I should probably just save it because before long our new Pres will probably realize just taking from the top income earners isn't going to be enough for all of his social programs and other spending he's been promising and threatening and he'll be take money from even my lowly income bracket. All I can say is HANG ON. IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!!

The following are some of my favorite pictures of our new First Family:



Not in just one, but two different Obama campaign offices sport a picture of Che Guevara.




He might be in good company here. Birds of a Feather?



Let's not forget his associations with ACORN, where he helped perpetuate the sub-prime mortgage crisis as a neighborhood organizer in Chicago many years ago. And more recently ACORN's efforts in registering thousands of Democrats who don't even exist. One guy admitted they had him register 73 times.


What kind of pie does Michelle like? Caviar pie?


"For the first time in my adult life I'm really proud of my country."



No words necessary here!!! More Birds of a Feather?


And my favorite....

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger PJ said...

I'm with you 100% Sally. I too felt it was a sad day for America when Obama was elected, and no people, it has nothing to do with the fact he's black so get over that one.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm very concerned about what this country is becoming and where it is headed in the future.

See ya soon girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home