Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wednesday I Fly!!

The following pictures were taken by my friends Jeanne and Sharon. Tomorrow I'll post the pictures I took from the Balloon.



Filling the Balloon With Air.


Filling the Balloon with Hot Air



More Hot Air!!




Climbing in.



Getting ready.



Waiting to launch.




Still waiting to launch.




The "ZEBRA" heading out to give us the "all clear" to launch.



BYE!!!



UP,




UP,




...AND AWAY!!!


The Castle Crashes.





The Little Plane Takes Off.



Anna Belle the Cow. (one of my favorites)



The Cow Jumps Over the Moon, and the Motorhome.

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Wow, what an exciting time! Can't wait to see your pictures from the air.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You did it!!! A once in a lifetime opportunity! I bet it was fantastic! Bring on the pictures from the air!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger sally said...

I did fly in 1992, but that was with a commercial company. This time was a bit different. Flying with all the other balloons made this time really special.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger owner said...

Been there, done that, and will do it again next year. We love it there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home