Monday, September 15, 2008

Delivery Day.....

...of our 8'X20' shipping/storage containers. Of course the day DID NOT go without a few glitches!!



The 40' trailer backs into Marlene's space






Patricia Klee operates the controls that tilt the truck bed.


Let her slide!!
My container is holding on for dear life!!



Marlene's container is on Terra Firma!!



Now it's my container's turn.




It slides into place.



Ooops!! It missed the mark by a several inches.



My container is on the 6x6 post, but it's not very level and it's not quite in the right spot.





My container.



The Klee's flatbed truck gets stuck in the soft dirt and thick gravel, so TG comes to the rescue with his backhoe to pull the truck out.

Later TG tries to level my container, but his backhoe breaks down.
Tune in tomorrow for the next chapter in the saga.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I just can't believe the progress you're making. Looks great!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger sally said...

It's coming along!! The worst is over for this year, I think. Next year I might insulate the container. That will keep me busy for awhile.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

That must have been fun to watch - sliding containers. Hopefully Ted will be able to straighten it. What a guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home