Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where does the time go?

I've been keeping busy by moving rocks around, taking trips into town, shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot, checking out all the storage facilites for the right place to sotre my motorcycle next year, and attending a few social events.

I made a little "fence" around my container to keep the Pack Rats out. I later piled up rocks around the corners to fill in those holes.



I purchased old railroad ties, had them cut in half, then stacked them up. Next Spring my 305 gallon water tank will sit on top.



Marlene prepared dinner for 10

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Looks like a lot of fun. What are you going to do with 305 gallons of water?

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger sally said...

I will pump the water it into my trailer whenever the trailer tank gets empty.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Good job on the pack rat prevention. It looks to me like Marlene prepared dinner for four men. :-)

We planning on being there in a couple of weeks - will you still be there?

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger sally said...

Darn, I'd love to see you, but I'm leaving this weekend for Albuequerque, then Bisbee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home