Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday in Albuquerque

This morning I was again confused by my Arizona-time clocks. I hate to change them. I'll be back in Arizona on Oct. 13Th. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow!!

I hadn't been on a motorcycle ride since August 23rd, 5 1/2 weeks ago. So, today I unloaded my bike and went for a 30 mile ride, checking out the neighborhood. I went to a Lowe's hoping to get that key copied. It must be a very odd one. This was the second large store that doesn't carry that blank. I'm now on the hunt for a locksmith shop, hoping for better results. After Lowe's I filled up my bike's 4 1/2 gallon tank, then found a Great Clips, where I'll get my hair cut in a few days. And I found a Petsmart where I'll go back in a few days with my truck and buy dog food, and maybe a new ball for Murphy. Then I found the Albuquerque Harley Shop. I perused the sale racks, but didn't find anything I really needed. But I did visit with Fuzzy, and his Westie Mickie. Fuzzy brings one of his three dogs to work with him everyday. Maybe I'll take Murphy in one day to meet Mickie, or the dogue du jour. Then I did a recon on the RV parking area at the Balloon Fiesta grounds. Two members of my RV club are already parked there. I'll check in and park sometime Wednesday morning. I'm hoping to be able to see some of the balloon activities from the vantage point of my trailer roof, and have lots of great pictures to post here starting Sunday. Also, I hope to ride my bike up to Taos one day while I'm here. I was there during the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in 1992. I'd like to visit Taos again. And I'd like to make a trip up to Sandia Peak again, too.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Diana said...

What? No picture of Mickie?

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger sally said...

Mickie looks a lot like Molly, but a little bigger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home