Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pictures From My Flight

Inflating the balloon


Lift off.



There's the huge Eagle.



The Eagle is Huge!!




Anna Belle the cow on the right.




OOOH, AAAH!!



My trailer and truck are almost in the middle, with the truck in front of the trailer.













The cute little plane looks like it crashed!!




I was told this balloon was tie-dyed by the owner. It's really pretty!!



It was a blast, but I'm finished crewing. Now I'm just going to enjoy the sights from the Balloon Fiesta Grounds.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Oooh, Aaah is right! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

What fun!! I love how they land right next to houses. I guess the residents are used to that.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Hundewanderer said...

Awesome photos Sally! Welcome back to Arizona! Hope to see you on a ride soon. (Laura M)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home