Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!!

The New Year is a time for new beginnings. On New Years Eve I sold my beloved Harley-Davidson motorcycle. = (
For many different reasons, it was time. I'm hoping to go shopping for a new fun mode of transportation in a few months. I'll post pictures when that happens.










Since not much has been happening around here, I thought I'd post this picture of the one minute snow storm in my back yard. It's been really cold ever since. I'm ready for the usual 70+ degree AZ winter days to come back.


Here's my tiny glimpse of a typical sunset I get from my back yard. I'd like to build a viewing deck so I can climb up above the tree tops and get a really good view. Desert sunsets are known for being fabulous!!

5 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

I don't know what to say! Congratulations on the motorcycle sale...or...so sorry you sold it? You are really moving in a different direction and I wish you happiness and peace in any new direction you take.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger sally said...

My new direction is taking me to Concho all summer long from now on.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Great snow picture - I can't believe it snowed there!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger sally said...

Diana, it lasted about one minute.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

So sorry about the Harley although I know you'll find new adventures down the road. I can't believe you got a picture of the snow! You're really on the ball. My mailman said it snowed here, but I didn't see it and I know it wasn't like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home