Saturday, April 04, 2009

More completed projects


I removed the old ugly range hood and the cabinet doors.




Butch had to reconfigured and raise the above-the-stove cabinet, or the bottom of the new microwave would have been a scant 13 inches above the stove top.
Here the back plate is ready for the microwave oven.



Butch finishes a few touches inside the "new" cabinet.



Now I can pop popcorn with the push of one button, after I attach the "new" cabinet door and paint all the cabinets, again.
I found the "new" microwave on Craig's List.




Annie's looking for a snack.





The old sliding glass door served it's purpose for 45 years. It's time for a new one.




Here's the new one. I have since removed the doggie door panel.



My friend Chad helped me install a new doogie door in the door leading from the kitchen to the laundry room. Murphy and Annie keep looking for the old doogie door.



The gazebo has a new canopy. Mom spent days altering the old 6 panel canopy into a five panel canopy. The heavy winds we had the last few days failed to alter the gazebo into a pile of rubble.


The gazebo now houses the old bistro set.

4 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Looks good! I am soooooooooooo envious!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Hundewanderer said...

I don't think we'll recognize the house next time we see it... :o)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Wow! I can't wait to see all this stuff in person. You've done a great job. And it looks like you got yourself a smart little puppy.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Looks terrific! You know I sold the sliding glass door on craigslist. Good job on the gazebo - it has been windy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home