Sunday, January 25, 2009

My great Quartzsite, AZ adventure

While my old condo is in escrow and my new house is in escrow I'm out playing in the desert. Here's some pictures I've taken on my adventures in Quartzsite, AZ



I'm not sure what my daughter is shooting, but it looks pretty powerful!!!



BIG DOG!!


The WIN RV club gathers for afternoon circle.


The WIN dance floor and bandstand out in the desert




Cute little trailer named after little Oliver?



WINs gathering for morning Hugs and Mugs, or is it a morning mugging?



The calendar of events for the two week gathering - what important event happend on Jan. 20th and who erased it????



Lots of traffic in Quartzsite. The huge boat moving through town added to the traffic jam.




More traffic coming over the overpass, heading to the Big Tent




Home made ice cream, the old fashioned way



YUM!!!



The desert view from my parking spot




Lots of RVs!!!



More RVs!!

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Your daughter was there? Well, shoot, I missed her.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Great shots of the town. And you had a fantastic view from your rig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home