Friday, December 12, 2008

New Camera and New Chair

I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera - an adorable "Kodak 8.1 Mega Pixels." Then I found a great deal on a Euro Recliner on Craig's list. The following pictures of the chair are the first I took with my new camera. If the pictures aren't great, it's operator error, not the camera!!

Shortly after I got home with my great new chair, I had a call from a fellow who wanted to buy my motorcycle seat I had listed on Craig's list. He was supposed to be at my house at 4:00pm this afternoon to purchase the seat. It's now 4:51 and I haven't see him or heard from him HOW RUDE!!!


Update - The fellow finally called and showed up and DID purchase my not-needed Harley seat. :-)




Not bad for $50 bucks. And it's in perfect condition!!

5 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger owner said...

Better learn how to change the date on the camera next. :)

When we gonna see ya?

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger sally said...

1-7-2008!!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Hey! Great chair! Looks a lot like my Christmas present. And you even got a better deal!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger PJ said...

I get first dibs on that chair when you replace it.

I noticed you have a link on your blog to the "Proper Interpretation of the 14th Amendment"

Here's a link to the "Proper Interpretation of the 2nd Amendment"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675&p

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger sally said...

Thanks for the link, PJ!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home