Monday, January 12, 2009

Things are moving pretty fast!!



The seller came in with a counter offer, and then I countered that. And they accepted!! :-) YIPPEE!! The house was built in 1965. One big appeal with the neighborhood this house is in is that the power lines are underground. And the backyard faces south so it gets lots of Arizona winter sun. Murphy is going to love his new sunny, bunny infested, fenced yard. And my Harley is going to love her new motorcycle sized garage. Many houses in Sun City have separate golf cart garages, which work just as well for motorcycles. The house needs lots of new paint, but not much more than that. Well, I'm sure I can find something else to do to make the house "MINE."
Won't my porch rocker look cute on the new porch?

One sad note - the buyers of my condo really wanted most of my furniture. The hardest piece to part with is the black leather recliner I recently purchased. So, I looked and found a similar one on Craig's List. I was hoping the buyers would prefer the new one, but the didn't. OH well.

4 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Hey, I had dibbs on that chair.

I'm in La until the end of the month so we'll have to continue "Sally's Breakfast Safari" then.

PJ

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger sally said...

If you bought the chair, the condo would have come free. :-)

I'll be out of town until the middle of Feb so the safari will have to wait until after that!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Hey! Congrats! Can't wait to see it. Sorry about the chair - what greedy people.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Hundewanderer said...

Congratulations on the new house Sally! If you need help with anything, let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home