Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New House Update

My friend Barbara inspired me to update my BLOG. She's updating a house on the other side of Phoenix and it's fun to compare progress.



Tree trimmers stopped by and asked if I would like my Palm Tree trimmed.
They spoke English so I said "Sure."

This is definitely one job I can't do myself. They are coming back this morning to trim a Silk Oak in the backyard, while I trim some smaller trees.

































Little Annie out on the patio












Butch my handyman installing a new bedroom window. I got a good deal on the window. I got it from a neighbor of a friend for a really good price. Eventually I'll replace all the other windows too.










I found an even better leather chair and ottoman on Craig's list for $100. Larry my condo buyer can keep the old chair!!!













The beautiful rose bushes I hope to keep that way. And cute little Murphy!!









Barb, can I borrow your 40 pound sledge hammer?

8 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger onthemove said...

Looks like fun out there. Is that pile of rocks a fountain?

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Wow, that's some chair! Looks really comfy. Love the picture of the roses and Murphy.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger sally said...

That pile of shi.. I mean rocks has an electric cord and a hose. I guess it used to be a fountian. I'm still looking for a sledge hammer.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

I'll send the neighbor over with his sledge hammer.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger sally said...

Thanks Barb. I think we need a jacl hammer also.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Hundewanderer said...

PJ will be right over to sit in your new chair... I want to touch that silky looking little dog of yours...

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger sally said...

I thought PJ would like it. But when he comes over to see it he must come on his Harley. He can NOT bring his truck!!!

Annie is a real cuddlebug!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous gwen said...

hi sally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home