Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Homeless

Escrow closed on my condo today. I still have access to it long enough to move out all my stuff. That will be done tomorrow. I have friends coming over around 8 AM to help me move out all the furniture which wasn't included in the sale. Everything will be going into storage until the house closes which hopefully will be Tuesday, but probably Wednesday of next week. So, I'll be living on the street, in my trailer, in front of various friends and relatives houses.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

And we closed (early) on our house today. Since we're paid in the park until March 2nd, we have two homes. Are you sure you don't want to park in our yard? You can fit through the gate!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Diana said...

Hey, you're never homeless, just houseless!

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? Good luck.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still homeless????

Hugs, Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home