Sunday, February 06, 2011

Annie and Maizie

Maizie knows that big green thing is nothing to mess with.


Cute little Annie



Maizie's little Yorkie ears should be standing up straight, but they seem to need a little help. I read about this technique on-line and thought I'd try it. I wrapped each ear with masking tape, then taped the two together with another strip of tape.



She doesn't seem to be bothered by this beauty enhancement treatment. I read to leave the tape on for about a week.




Meanwhile back in Annie's little world, she's waiting for me to through her bottle for her. She can spend hours chasing it around.


She's such a happy little girl when she has a bottle to chase and destroy.

5 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Is Maizie going to stay with you as her "forever" home? She sure is cute. That last picture of Annie is awesome!!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger sally said...

Maizie may end up staying with me. = ) SHHHH!!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, etc!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

They are both adorable. Isn't the ear thing like trying to teach an old dog new tricks? Did it work?

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger sally said...

Barb, the tape thing didn't last too long so it didn't work. Maybe I should have stuck it out a little longer. I guess she'll just have floppy ears. She's still adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home