Monday, January 31, 2011

Bee at Quartzsite

Mom and I took Bee to Quartzsite for two weeks of camping and shopping. The crowds and vendors seemed a bit less this year, but I still managed to find lots of cool things to buy.

We had to deal with a few water leak issues in Bee, and one little electrical issue, but nothing too serious.








We came home on Saturday, Jan. 29th with an additional passenger. Maizie, my great grand dog was having potty training issues so I brought her home to see if I could have some luck training her. After just 3 days Maizie is getting the hang of doing her business outside instead of in the house. I have the carpeted areas blocked off leaving her lots of non-carpeted area to romp about on. Annie seems to be tolerating this new little intrusion into her life pretty well.

I hope to post some cute pictures of Maizie and Annie soon.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Way to go! I only saw one bed in previous pictures, did you both sleep in the BEE? We're in the middle of the nation wide snow storm right now, and plan to stay home!!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

You and your mom have really done an amazing job on Bee. I'm so glad I got to see it.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger sally said...

ME, the front couch makes into a bed, which I did every night, for a good nights sleep.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger sally said...

Barb, I'm gald you got to see it too. And I'm glad I got to see you and Ron.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home