Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My house gets two more new doors.

One last project before heading to "The Cool" for the summer. I was replacing the security door when all of a sudden I decided a new front door would be nice, too.


Here's a picture of the new door I purchased on sale, with an additional 10% discount because of a small dent in the metal door. After the door is painted the dent isn't even noticeable.


Here's the new security door. I purchased it on Craig's List. A little sanding, painting and new knobs and I have a beautiful new security door.


Here's Fido, my front porch watch dogue.


Yesterday I had an answer to MY add on Craig's List and sold my old security door. = )

5 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Ted and Mary Ellen said...

Sure looks good! Can't wait until you get up here, the weather is gorgeous!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Now you can lock her all up and leave. Looks great!

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Alberg said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Fido is entirely toooo cute to be a porch watch dog.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger sally said...

Diana, Fido is now up in the mountians watching over my Oliver Memorial spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home