Wednesday, May 07, 2008

STAND BY!!!

Wouldn't you know it, here it is 1 1/2 weeks until I hit the road for the summer, and we seem to have a very interested, prospective condo buyer. Just when I was totally resigned to the fact that it was never going to sell, here we go again. Of course, the less than legal gardeners that I'm paying for every month through my HOA fee keep me wanting to continue to pursue the sale of the condo and purchase a house where I can do my own low maintenance yard work.

Here's one of my low maintenance yard work house choices -

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

The boys won't be happy to lose their grass. Good luck with the prospective buyer.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger sally said...

Thanks, Barb.
I did buy some fake grass in Quartszite earlier this year, hoping to fool the boys. I really don't think it worked. But it looks good in my condo back yard.
The prospective buyer came back for a second look, but still no offer!!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I really like the low maintenance look. Good luck!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger sally said...

Thanks Diana,
It's been two days since the prospective buyer took a second look. Word is mine is one of three she's considering. If I don't hear anything by the end of today, I'll just write her off and continue with my plan to depart next Thursday for my summer travels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home