Friday, April 18, 2008

SOLD!!!

No, not the condo, again.

I sold one of my extra, unneeded Harley seats. I was going to donate my two unneeded seats to a thrift store but I decided there wasn't a big market for used Harley seats at a small thrift shop in Sun City, AZ. Then I thought "DUH," (or DA as someone I know says) I'll list it on Crag's List. Well, low and behold, I had a call yesterday and sold one of them today. All this extra money I've come upon is burning a hole in my pocket, so......

I bought a new bag for my bike from www.bikersfriend.com/index.html
Made in America




And I ordered a new medium weight jacket from Harley-Davidson
Probably made in a 3rd World Country


And I'm going to order a Campfire-in-a-can from
http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail~itemNo~25006.asp
Made in America

UPDATE: THIS ITEM SEEMS TO BE DISCONTINUED. THE NEW IMPROVED MODEL COST MORE THAN TWICE AS MUCH. :-(

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Yep, you had me going again. One has to wonder how you accumulate extra seats. :-) The bag and jacket sound great, but I just don't get the campfire in a can. Of course I just don't like campfires.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger sally said...

Well, I didn't like the original stock seat the bike came with so I bought seat #2. That one worked well until I changed the handlebars, then seat #2 didn't work so well. Then I bought seat
#3. I like seat #3. I sold seat #2and still have seat #1 for sale.

Campfire-in-a-can will allow me to have and control my own, small fire, in the evenings. It won't be nearly as smokey as a big, communal fire. And I can cook on it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home