Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Mid-Week Ride


ME GOING FAST!!!


NO, NOT THAT FAST!! THIS IS PJ'S SPEEDOMETER.


I always wondered what my bike and I looked like from behind

I joined my Sunday riding group for a Wednedsay ride to Alamo Lake. It was another beautiful day here in Southern Arizona. We were treated to beautiful desert scenery, including cacti and wildflowers, and of course, great company. Another little perk living in the southwest - the intoxicating aroma of orange blossoms. The orange trees are in bloom!!























PJ was in usual form today, trying to ride his 775 lb. Harley Road King up the small dirt trail. He didn't make it. His bike bottomed out, it tipped over, then he had help rolling it back down the hill.


He tried it again, without his backseat fender fluff, and made it that time. HE'S CRAZY!!

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

What's a backseat fender fluff? A girl? Anyway, it looks like a gorgeous day for a ride.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger sally said...

Yeah, you know, a fender ornament. It could be a guy or a girl. :-) It's a much kinder name than, well, you know.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Great pictures Sally, and you got my best side too :)

Please come join us for Turkey day! I'd love to see you again.

PJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home