Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Perfect Day








Imagine, tank tops and boats in MARCH!! Eat your hearts out cold, northern, snowy states!!





Ah, what a glorious day!! I joined my Sunday Riding group for a ride starting in South Scottsdale, north east up the Beeline Hwy, down to Saguaro Lake, over Usery Pass, then down to Santan Flats for lunch. Santan Flats has been in the news lately for allowing, oh my gosh, of all things, dancing!! Apparently local, nearby residents have an issue with the loud music wafting from the establishment. There really isn't even a dance floor, but the patrons have been known to get up and boogie to the music anyway. There's lots of news articles in the local papers if you want to check them. Just google "Santan Flats dancing."
I can't imagine being anywhere other than Arizona this time of the year. The weather was perfect, the scenery was spectacular, and my fellow riders were the best!
I arrived home just in time to say hello to my realtor as she was loading up the Open House signs from my house. AND GUESS WHAT. SHE THINK WE HAVE A BUYER. An interested lady is meeting with a lender tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

Hey, good luck with the buyer! Does this mean we'll be seeing you out on the road?

You're right about Arizona this time of the year. It's about as perfect as you can get.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger sally said...

Hi Barb and Ron, no it means I'll be busy fixing up another fixer upper until it get too hot here for me. Then I'll hit the road. But with these new unimproved fuel prices I won't get very far!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house sale! I also wanted alert your readers to how Sheriff Joe Arpaio is enforcing immigration law in Arizona. http://www.mcso.org/include/pr_pdf/Illegal%20Alien%20Serious%20Crime%20Escalating.pdf

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger sally said...

YEAH Sheriff Joe!! My hero!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home