Friday, May 02, 2008

First pictures

Here's the only "required" picture of the Montana HOG Rally photo scavenger hunt contest - me, my bike and my first-mate Piggy Pirate in front of my Harley Dealership. I've got Nine down and more than Twenty to go.





Here I am reading, to Piggy Pirate, John Steinbeck's "Travels with Charley." I get an extra point for reading from the chapter when Steinbeck and his poodle Charlie traveled through Montanta. I don't know how the HOG Rally people are going to know I'm reading about Montanta!!




In front of the Arizona Capitol Building


Sign depicting the hometown I departed from on my way to the HOG Rally


Piggy Pirate with a life size statue in my hometown - The statue is one of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe's Posse members

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Barbara and Ron said...

How fun - I wish I was there to help you set these up.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger sally said...

I wish you were here too. I had to flag down an old man who was riding his moped down my street to take a few of the pictures for me. None of my few favorite neighbors were home.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Cute shots! I said before that the Walmart greeter shouldn't be too hard, but then I started thinking about it. How do you get the bike to the greeter, or the greeter to the bike?? They aren't going to want to leave their post. Oh well, I'm sure you'll think of something.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger sally said...

Diana, my bike didn't have to be in the Wal-Mart Greeter picture, so that wasn't very hard. Getting 3 Hooters waitresses outside to the bike will be the tough one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home