Sunday, October 29, 2006

October Border Watch comes to an end

Postings by other Minutemen
http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4490
http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4118

An interesting, must read, by every Patriotic American
http://www.saneworks.us/comments.php?aid=205&cid=35&b=Immigration-category-35.htm


Thursday night on the Sierra Bravo line was the first night I actually saw Illegal Aliens running through the desert, in the pitch black of the night. Not only was it dark, it was COLD. It got down to about 40 degrees that night. I heard footsteps off in the distance and upon looking through the Night Vision Goggles I had been issued, I counted 8 bodies running through the desert approximately 100 yards off in the distance. I radioed into our com center and reported my sighting. The Border Patrol was notified and responded to my location approx. 20 mins later. Of course the illegal invaders were nowhere to be found by then. The PB located their footprints but then reported that they had scattered and he lost their track. Oh well. I did my best. I was the only one on any of our lines that shift who actually sighted any illegals. I took Friday night off, then worked the day shift on Saturday, my last shift of the October Border Watch Operation. Saturday afternoon we had a B-B-Q and Sunday we had cleanup day and Closing Ceremony. Monday I will head north to Sun City to close escrow on my new, little home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home