Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's almost a HOME

Here's the bathroom after the new
vanity and wood floor were installed












Here I am painting the living room with
Malted Milk, which is accented with Polar White
trim.










I'll be so glad when the painting is finished. I'LL NEVER PAINT AGAIN!!!!

The new kitchen floor, countertops, sink, faucet, garbage disposal and stove are in place. The carpet is ordered and the sofa and loveseat await delivery.
I hired a terrific "Handyman" Butch who worked tirelessly for 4 1/2 days to get everything finished before Christmas.

And who said Arizona is warm and sunny in the winter?? I had to scrape ice off my windshield this morning. And a water line must have froze and broke because my street was flooded resembling a river. I had river front property for a few hours.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The bathroom looks great! What are you going to do next week?

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Hugs,
Barbara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home